UCOP Human Resources
UC Learning Center Upgrade
Information about the UCLC Upgrade
This site will be updated as new information becomes available
We are pleased to announce that the university has updated our systemwide UC Learning Center (UCLC) to the most current version of the vendor’s product. UCLC is a resource for all staff, providing access to both required training and elective professional development opportunities through online classes and registration for classroom courses.
The upgrade has provided you with an entirely redesigned site that improves the user experience. The upgrade features a number of enhancements from the previous site. Some highlights include:
- Enhanced search capability for required training and e-courses
- Quick access to required trainings, transcripts and certificates
- A Manage registrations link to quickly access, upcoming trainings, in progress e-courses or cancel a registration
- Express Interest - creates a list of learners interested in a course not on the schedule
- Improved internet browser compatibility
- An updated interface and navigation
The UC Learning Center has returned to full service on August 10, 2017. You can log into the UCLC at http://www.ucop.edu/ucoplearningcenter/ to see what’s changed.
Additional enhancements will continue to roll-out in the next several months.
- To access "How To" Videos, visit the Systemwide UC Learning Center YouTube channel. Note: The UCOP version has slight differences from what is shown in the videos.
- A Quick Start Guide is posted on the Learning and Develoment page along with other information
- Watch for more updates here in Link.