Institutional Research and Academic Planning
IRAP conducts several systemwide surveys on a regular basis and is available to provide support and consultation for various departmental survey needs.
- Instrument design – IRAP’s survey experts can walk you through best practices for designing an effective and valid survey, including logic and optimization for the web.
- Sample determination – IRAP can assist with selecting a sample population designed to give representative results.
- Survey administration – IRAP uses Qualtrics as an online data collection system and to send survey invitations and reminders through a safe, streamlined mailing process. IRAP can also help develop response strategies for marketing your survey.
- Data analysis – IRAP's researchers can help examine survey data and provide links to administrative and corporate data to deepen your analysis.
- Reporting and visualization – IRAP uses the Qualtrics reporting platform to provide summary data in a timely manner. IRAP can also combine quantitative analysis, skillful writing, and visualization tools such as Tableau to deliver distinctive, impactful reports.