Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent, and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
IRAP's statement of inclusion: We create and model an inclusive and collaborative culture for all of us to belong, grow, and feel valued. We thrive together and commit to practice transparency and equity.
- The value of a UC degree full report and executive summary (webpage)
- 2019-20 expenditures for instruction report (pdf)
- Summary of 2020 UC employee compensation report (pdf)
- 2020 compensation report for UC Deans and certain full-time administrators (pdf)
- IRAP Bulletin: August 2021 (webpage)
- The 2021 UC annual Accountability Report (webpage)
- 2020-2025 five-year planning perspectives (pdf)
- UC historical fall enrollment dashboard
- Graduate student UCGSES COVID-19 and remote learning dashboard
- Faculty and instructor remote instruction survey dashboard
- (updated) Awards and proposals dashboard
- (updated) Sponsors of contracts and grants dashboard
- (updated) UC undergraduate degree non-completion (pdf)
- (updated) UC undergraduate degree non-completion dashboard
- (updated) Summer enrollment dashboard
- (updated) STEM degrees awarded at UC (pdf)
- (updated) UC STEM degree pipeline dashboard
- (updated) Disaggregated data dashboard
- (updated) Student Academic Preparation and Educational Partnerships (SAPEP) outcomes dashboard
- (updated) Student survey completion and response rates dashboard
UC Regents Meeting
November 17 - 18, 2021
UC GIS Conference
November 16 - 18, 2021
IRAP will present "Using geographic data in higher education advocacy"