Information Technology Services
Information Security Services
ITS aims to protect the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of UC information assets through activities that identify and minimize information security risk. Information security has a direct financial, operational, and reputational impact on the University and its mission. Specific activities include
- incident/security breach response management
- security awareness and training
- risk and compliance assessments
- consultation with business owners to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in business processes and technology implementation
- coordination of the technical aspects of UCOP eDiscovery preservation
How to Request Support
Support is available M – F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Contact the information security officer for assistance. In case of emergency, request support through the IT Service Hub or by contacting the IT Service Desk.
All UCOP departments may request information security services.
There is no charge for information security services.