skip to content
IT support hours
Standard Support – All Employees
- Business Support Hours: M–F, 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Contact the IT Service Desk or (510) 987-0457, option #2.
- After-Hours Emergencies: Only situations with broad impact, such as security problems, or the network or e-mail are down.
Contact Data Center Operations or (510) 987-0363.
Extended Support – Senior Management Group (SMG)
- M–F, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.: Contact Data Center Operations or (510) 987-0363.
- S–S, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Contact Data Center Operations or (510) 987-0363.
- Response Time. The on-call technician will respond within one hour, and will start working within two hours to resolve the issue. (The issue may need to be resolved through a temporary workaround until the next business day.)
- Limited Home Support for SMG personnel. ITS provides home support by e-mail or phone only for UC owned computers. The customer is responsible for the wired and wireless home network connections, including installing networking equipment. If ITS finds problems with the home Internet access, the customer must contact the ISP for assistance or a third-party vendor for home computer support.