Building & Administrative Service Center
Parking Enrollment & Information
All Oakland-based UCOP employees who wish to park in UCOP managed garages, must enroll with the Work Management Center (WMC) through the online enrollment form. You will be required to share your employee ID to enroll in the parking program. If you are a new UCOP employee, you will need to confirm your active employee ID assigned by UC Path. You will also need to complete the UCOP Parking Participant Contract with an electronic signature and attach it to the online enrollment form where requested. The contract outlines parking program location and plan options, current parking rates (subject to change with 90-day notice), and applicable program policies and procedures. The WMC must approve the participant’s selected parking plan for the contract to go into effect.
- Oakland employees: The last day to enroll in parking starting in April is March 19 (monthly payroll) and April 1 (bi-weekly payroll) (this deadline also applies to existing parking clients who would like to modify their service). If you’d like to start parking in May, the deadlines are April 17 (monthly payroll) and April 28 (bi-weekly payroll).
The following parking lots and locations are available to UC employees and affiliates. Employees may be able to pay their parking expenses using pre-tax dollars. Learn more about the pre-tax UCOP Parking Policy and Procedures (pdf).
Oakland-based employees at the Franklin-Broadway campus have the option for either monthly or daily parking in the 1111 Franklin building.
Franklin-Broadway Campus Parking, Oakland, CA (385 spaces)
- 1111 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94607
- Electric-vehicle charging available on Level 3 of garage
Franklin-Broadway Toll Arm Instructions: wait for your car to be detected and the toll arm to go up. DO NOT GO THROUGH THE TOLL GATE UNTIL THE ARM HAS RETURNED TO IT’S DOWN POSITION AFTER THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU HAS GONE THROUGH.
For more information, please see the UCOP Parking Program FAQs (pdf) for the Franklin-Broadway Campus Parking.
UCDC Parking, Washington, D.C.
- 1608 Rhode Island Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Contact: Mac Hamlett, (202) 974-6365, email@example.com
UCPath Center Parking (also known as UCOP Riverside IntelliCenter), Riverside, CA
- 14350 Meridian Pkwy, Riverside, CA 92518
- Contact: Patrick Evans, (951) 787-5576, Patrick.Evans@ucop.edu
PLEASE NOTE: Parking participants are restricted to parking one vehicle at a time. Violation of parking policies may result in parking access being revoked and potential fees.
For issues or questions, contact BuildingServices@ucop.edu
Broadway Bicycle Storage
Bike lockups are available at no cost and are easily accessible on Level 1 of the Franklin Garage and through the Broadway 12th street entrance. Bikes are prohibited from entering Franklin and Broadway lobbies.
- If you would like to park a bicycle or scooter in the Franklin garage, enroll with the Work Management Center by using the bicycle/scooter enrollment form. If you have any questions, please contact the Work Management Center, (510) 987-0600.
- Bicycle/scooter parking is also available in the Broadway building, but it is not managed by UCOP. Please complete the Broadway Bicycle Storage registration form (pdf) and email to SFenn@riverrockreg.com. If you have any questions, please contact Sierra Fenn at River Rock Properties (SFenn@riverrockreg.com)