Skip to Main Content
- Existing Building Operations and Maintenance (EBOM)
- Each campus will submit for certification one pilot building at a LEED-EBOM Certified level or higher.
- Each campus shall seek to certify as many buildings as possible through the LEED-EBOM rating system.
- As of summer 2018, all locations have implemented an ongoing Green Lab Assessment Program supported by a campus department to assess operational sustainability of research groups and the laboratories and other research spaces they use.
- At least one staff or faculty member from the location has the role of managing the Green Lab Assessment Program.
- Any green lab assessment programs and related efforts will adhere to all relevant UC, state and national policies and laws. Safety will never be compromised to accommodate sustainability goals.
- All locations have submitted a UC Green Laboratories Action Plan.