Business Resource Center
UCOP Direct Bill Lodging Program
The UCOP Direct Bill Lodging Program reduces out-of-pocket lodging expense for your UC business travelers. We offer an expanding group of handpicked hotels at every University of California campus location and key business travel destinations such as Washington DC, New York, Houston, and London.
For departments and their travelers, the benefits of the prepaid lodging program are numerous:
- The 30 participating hotels have been carefully selected for their quality, value, amenities and convenient locations for UCOP business travelers.
- The program is available for both employees and non-employees on UC business only.
- The process is touchless – upon receiving payment information from BCD Travel, the hotel will charge the traveler’s lodging directly to UCOP for the business dates requested.
- The communications are seamless – an email confirmation is sent to the traveler, department, and Travel &Entertainment (T&E) Team once lodging has been secured.
- There is no personal liability to travelers
Give the UCOP direct bill lodging program a try for your business travelers. Additional resources are provided below.
- UCOP Direct Bill Lodging - Participating Hotels (pdf)
- UCOP Direct Bill Lodging Program - How it Works (pdf)
- UCOP Direct Bill Lodging Request Form (pdf) - or submit your request through BRC ServiceNow
Contact BRC Travel & Entertainment Lead Mark Lozano for further assistance at email@example.com.