- PE Activity courses combined are granted up to 4 semester units of credit; PE Theory courses are granted up to 8 semester units.
- Students are allowed up to a maximum of 8 semester units of ESL/ELD courses.
- Students may take one series in Physics.
Duplication of topics will result in deduction of credit. Other limitations include:
- Duplicate credit will not be awarded for both the honors and regular versions of a course. Credit will be awarded only for the first course completed with a grade of C or better.
- One course is allowed for credit in the areas of Health, First Aid, Business Law, College Success and Library Studies.
- Requests for retroactive approval or approval outside of the TCA or Second Review cycles are handled on a case-by-case basis.