Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- UC Doctoral Persistence and Completion: A new dashboard
- UCUES 2016 UC systemwide report (pdf)
- The College Scorecard shows UC is a good investment for students, their families and federal and state governments (pdf)
- UC staff workforce profiles: 2015 report now available
- Economic mobility of undergraduates (pdf)
SERU Research Symposium 2017
Rutgers University, June 15-16, 2017
Annual Conference of Student Experience in Research Universities
IRAP survey team will present on undergraduate students’ participation in research activities.