Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- UC leads the way in enrollment and graduation of Pell Grant recipients
- UC excels in national and international rankings topic brief
- UC rankings at a glance comparison sheet
- First-generation student success at the University of California
- Three-year degree Pathways Project
- Graduate Cost of Attendance Survey
- Employee trends topic brief update
CAIR (California Association for Institutional Research)
42nd Annual Conference
November 8-10, 2017
Several people within IRAP teamed with colleagues across UC to give presentations. You can view their presentations in our services section.
(This event has passed. We leave the item here for a quick link to the presentations.)