Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
Read more about IRAP, including its vision and values »
- The College Scorecard shows UC is a good investment for students, their families and federal and state governments
- UC excels in national and international rankings
- IRAP's website has a new organization! Read more...
- Comparative salaries for UC Chancellors (PDF)
- Comparative salaries for public university leaders (PDF)
Los Angeles, November 16-18, 2016
California Association for Institutional Research Conference
Pamela Brown, IRAP Vice President, will be on a panel about managing IR behind the scenes.
Kimberly Peterson, Manager, and Brianna Moore-Trieu, Analyst, will present on demonstrating the value of a college degree.
Tongshan Chang will present: Undergraduate Research Participation: Predictors and Relationship with Research Career Pursuits.
San Francisco, January 25-28, 2017
Association of American Colleges & Universities Annual Meeting
Pamela Brown, IRAP Vice President, Kimberly Peterson, Manager, and Brianna Moore-Trieu, Analyst, will present on demonstrating the value of a college degree.