Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES) summary data
- Bar Exam Pass Rates at UC Law Schools
- Global Food Initiative: Food and Housing Security at the University of California
- Fall 2017 enrollment
- Undergraduate retention and graduation rates
- UC leads the way in enrollment and graduation of Pell Grant recipients
CAIR (California Association for Institutional Research)
42nd Annual Conference
November 8-10, 2017
Several people within IRAP teamed with colleagues across UC to give presentations. You can view their presentations in our services section.
(This event has passed. We leave the item here for a quick link to the presentations.)