UCOP-Designated Construction Agreements
Supplier Contact Information
The University of California has contracts for materials, equipment and/or services with the suppliers listed below.
General Contractors or others submitting bids for university construction projects may enter into agreements with these suppliers that utilize the pricing and terms contained in the university-supplier agreements. The university does not represent or warrant that materials/equipment/services of these suppliers meet the requirements of the university’s construction contracts.
Use of such suppliers shall not relieve contractor from its obligation to meet all contractual requirements in any contracts with the university. The university will not be a party to any agreements with such suppliers and accepts no performance obligations or liability with respect to such agreements.
- Carpet and floor covering
- Ergonomic/quick ship furniture
- Janitorial products
- Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO)
Carpet and floor covering
Interface Americas, Inc.
UCOP Agreement #UCOP-80
Main Contact: Kenn Rickman
Title: Interface Regional Vice President
Ph: (313) 595-4511
- With more than 40 years of product performance and service, Interface is the world’s largest commercial manufacturer of soft surfaced modular floor coverings. Interface is a recognized leader in the worldwide commercial interiors market. The company is committed to sustainability goals and employs manufacturing and reclamation practices that minimize the impact on the environment.
- Interface offers an extensive selection of climate neutral modular carpet tiles installed with zero glue and as little as 1.5% waste. Our products are spill and stain resistant, and can be individually and quickly replaced.
- Interface offers a minimum-cost reclamation program, compliant with the universities policy on sustainable practices, which recycles 100% of the carpet fibers and backing and keeps these products out of the landfills.
UCOP Agreement #UCOP-77
Main Contact: Linda Reynolds
Title: Strategic Vice President
Ph: (925) 672-9310 Office
Ph: (925) 667-6038 Cell
Alternate Contact: Wanda Dunaway
Title: Director of Education and Healthcare Markets
Ph: (404) 966-0791 Cell
- Shaw, Inc. is a long-term University of California supplier, providing the University Locations with carpet, carpet tiles, and other flooring products.
- Shaw’s Agreement with the University of California provides for End-of-Life recycling and reuse of carpet and backing fibers compliant with the University Policy on Sustainable Practices.
- Shaw offers a wide assortment of flooring products to meet the University of California’s wide array of needs.
- Only sustainable product offerings are available
- Extensive Carpet Tile selection and Broadloom offerings - multiple backing options. Also offers Luxury Vinyl Tile selection.
- Minimum-cost reclamation program that recycles 100% of the carpet fibers and backing and keeps these products out of the landfills
- All Mohawk carpets are REDLIST FREE includes Declare labels, EPD's, HPD's
- Extensive carpet tile, broadloom, & LVT product offerings
- Mohawk Recover/Reclamation program keeps products out of the landfills
- Only sustainable product offerings are available from Mannington
- Rubber Flooring manufacturing in San Jose CA
- Extensive resilient, carpet tile and broadloom offerings
- Commercial hard surface product options that include tile and sheet options
- All rubber base, stair-treads and transition moldings available
- Minimum-cost reclamation program that recycles 100% of the carpet fibers and backing and keeps these products out of the landfills.
Ergonomic/quick ship furniture
(Many included items are installed at the point of construction)
Ergogenesis (BodyBilt Workplace Solutions)
UCOP Agreement #UCIMP-0091 (formally #701/OP/037)
Main Contact: Wendy Magladry
Title: Regional Manager
Ph: (206) 910-2561
- Ergogenesis is an SBA Certified Small HUB Zone Business.
- Ergogenesis provides a full assortment of custom ergonomic office and laboratory seating products, including ESD ,Clean-room, and reasonable accommodation request chairs.
- Ergogenesis offers University of California contracted products for 5-day delivery.
UCOP Agreement #UCIMP-0114 (formerly #701/OP/036)
Northern California Contact: Barb Fritz
Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Ph: (415) 490-2845
Southern California Contact: Erin Christy
Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Ph: (310) 502-3960
- Under their UC ergonomic office furniture contract, Haworth offers task seating, work surfaces, storage and side seating for 5 business day delivery.
- Haworth is a global leader in the design and manufacture of office furniture and organic workspaces, including raised access floors, moveable walls, systems furniture, seating, storage and wood case goods.
- Family-owned, Haworth is headquartered in Michigan and serves markets in more than 120 countries.
UCOP Agreement #UCIMP-0127 (formerly #701/OP/047) (Strategic Sourcing Price Schedule Agreement)
Main Contact: Harvey Thompson
Title: Strategic Account Manager
Ph: (213) 439-9050 x1005 Office
- Humanscale designs and manufactures ergonomic products in an effort to provide computer users a safe, comfortable and productive work environment.
- In addition to providing products, product education and training provided as a complementary service to ensure proper fit and return on investment.
- All Humanscale products can be integral to the achievement of LEED credits.
WorkRite Ergonomics, Inc.
UCOP Agreement #UCIMP-0306 (formerly #701/OP/040)
Main Contact: Nancy Munson
Title: National Sales Manager, California
Ph: (707) 780-6469 Office
Ph: (314) 368-5254 Cell
- Workrite Ergonomics is a leader in manufacture of ergonomic furniture (adjustable height workstations keyboard trays and monitor arms) with the best lead times in the industry (5 days for specific UC contracted items).
- A proven supplier to many fortune 500 companies, universities, and colleges. A supplier to the UC system for more than 10 years.
- A local California-based company located in Petaluma, CA, Workrite Ergonomics is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
- We've been the experts in clean since 1945. We help businesses keep their facilities cleaner, healthier, greener...and safer. How we do this is simple: Our staff of industry professionals go above and beyond industry standards to make sure your needs are met. That means customizing cleaning solutions to perfectly fit businesses just like yours; offering streamlined logistics and ongoing training and support; and delivering all of our products and services on time and on budget. We are passionate about what we do, and are committed to making your workplace environment the cleanest and healthiest it can be...
Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO)
UCOP Agreement #308/OP/001
Main Contact: Glinda Shipley
Title: Contracts Executive
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (mindspring address will take 15MG cad drawings, etc.)
Ph: (800) 537-6300 or (562) 243-7632
- All-Phase Electric-CED is a full line Electrical Distributor with 700 locations nationwide.
- Largest “electrical” Wholesale Distributor Nationwide.
- We represent “ALL” electrical manufacturers and have over 140 locations in California.
UCOP Agreement #308/OP/002
Main Contact: Tammy Salvatore
Title: Government Sales Manager; Higher Education and Local Government
Ph: (831) 295-3269
- Grainger has a significant product selection, extensive branch network, and same-day availability
- You can save up to 80% using the UC Strategic Sourcing Agreement
- As a contractor, you automatically save on Air Filters, Motors, Power Transmissions, HVAC/R, and electrical products
Mission Linen Supply
UCOP Agreement #088/OP/085
Main Contact: Russel Underwood
Title: Corporate Accounts Executive
Ph: (916) 284-8780
- Mission Linen Supply is a family owned and operated business headquartered in California. Conducts quarterly business reviews with each specific University to accomplish cost control, price protection and customer satisfaction.
- Mission Linen Supply is environmentally committed in terms of water recycling, greenhouse gas reductions, reduction of paper and innovative & environmentally friendly product offerings.
- Mission Linen Supply is a single source provider for rental or purchase needs. We are truly a one stop shop.