UCOP Human Resources
If You've Been Accused
If you have been accused of sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence, domestic violence or stalking, you have these rights:
- The right to due process — notice of the allegations and an opportunity to respond to them.
- The right to be free from defamation and invasion of privacy.
- The right to obtain confidential counseling through Faculty & Staff Employee Assistance Program (FSAP), 415-476-8279.
- The right to all protections afforded by university policy and/or collective bargaining agreements.
- The right to information about the administrative investigation and resolution process; for information contact the Title IX Officer, 510-987-0104.