Kaiser Center: Emergency procedures
- Emergency Procedures – Quick Reference (pdf)
- Kaiser Center Emergency Guide (pdf)
- Floor Wardens (pdf)
AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators)
Kaiser Center has three (3) AEDs located in the 6th Floor hallway near the elevator lobby; 5th Floor outside Conference Room #512; and 12th Floor inside Conference Room #1217 (both rooms centrally located at the "T"). In the event of a cardiac-related medical emergency (or unconscious/unresponsive person) – call 911 - then send a runner to retrieve the nearest AED. Find a trained AED-CPR rescuer (rescuers can be identified by the "AED" sticker on their nameplate; see list of trained staff below). Also notify Kaiser Security (272-0909) of the medical emergency.
Portable Oxygen Units
- A portable emergency oxygen unit is located next to the AED in the 6th floor hallway.
- These units should be used to administer oxygen to someone having difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- The O2 units can also be used in conjunction with a CPR face mask or the bag valve mask (BVM) to resuscitate a non-breathing victim.