Becoming a UCOP supplier
The University of California Office of the President (UCOP) invites you to register as an online supplier in our Supplier Registration and Sourcing (SRS) system. Powered by SciQuest, SRS provides a complete one-stop solution for supplier interaction with multiple University of California campuses. To begin your registration, please visit the registration website at https://suppliers.sciquest.com/UCOP/.
You will find the registration website easy to use and the registration process should not take more than 15 minutes. Compiling the following information in advance will ensure a smooth and trouble-free registration experience:
- Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) Number (optional)
- Financial Information (Bank Acct, W-9, Accts Payable)
- Insurance Information (type, limit, certificate)
- List of Commodities You Offer (NAICS and UNSPSC)
- Additional Contacts (one contact required per Location)
- Business References (one reference required)
- Financial History (FY2011 Revenues)
- Diversity Information and Certifications (auto-filled based on NAICS, FY2011 revenue and # of Employees)
Register now to begin executing systemwide, multi-campus and campus specific sourcing events online. Training Webinars are available on the Supplier Portal under Links, including registration assistance and demos of the online bidding process.
If you have any technical questions, please send an email to UC Procurement Systems Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of California Office of the President