Information Technology Services
Quick Q & A Archive
July 15, 2014
- What is the UC Computing Services Conference - is there anything that you've particularly excited about?
- What current technology initiatives are underway to improve UC?
- How is ITS participating in the Community College Transfer Initiative?
June 10, 2014
- How are IT and Procurement collaborating on initiatives to reduce IT costs across UC? Are there other goals as well?
- As systemwide CIO, what do you see are the major benefits from the UCPath project? What are our greatest challenges in implementation?
- As CIO, why are you so engaged with the UC health care enterprise?
- What did you learn from the recent Health for Tomorrow conference, sponsored by the New York Times?
April 11, 2014
- You recently gave a presentation to The Regents. Did they set a particular direction for you as systemwide CIO?
- Describe the "vendor days" you’re setting up.
- What has been one of the most interesting demo or tour that you’ve experienced at a UC location so far?
Introductions — March 17, 2014