Information Technology Services
Report an Incident
All suspected or confirmed privacy or data security incidents must be reported in accordance with UCOP policy. All incident reports are to be made as soon as possible after the incident is identified, and with minimum delay for medium to high severity incidents.
*! Form is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome. If you are unable to view the form, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org AND cc email@example.com with the following: Employee name, UCOP e-mail address, type of incident and description. You may click here to start an e-mail prompt.
What is a Security Incident?
A security incident is attempted or actual:
- Unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction of information
- Interference with information technology operation
- Violation of UC policy, laws or regulations
- Computer system intrusion
- Unauthorized access to, or use of, systems, software, or data
- Unauthorized changes to systems, software, or data
- Loss or theft of equipment used to store or work with sensitive UCOP data
- Denial of service attack
- Interference with the intended use of IT resources
- Compromised user accounts