Enterprise Risk Management
Risk Management Leadership Council
The Risk Management Leadership Council is an organization composed of the senior Risk Management leadership from the UC campuses, medical facilities, Office of the President, and Agriculture and Natural Resources.
The Council works in partnership with the UC leadership to articulate goals, strategies, priorities, and solutions that support the University missions of teaching, research, public service and patient care. While respecting the essential independence of the individual UC entities, the Council seeks opportunities to address common Risk Management challenges and to advance the collective Risk Management priorities of its constituent organizations.
- Procedures (pdf)
- Appendix (pdf)
- Work groups
- Work group requirements (pdf)
- Council liaisons
- ASHRM (American Society for Healthcare Risk Management) 2013 Annual Conference October 27-30, 2013 Austin, Texas - http://www.ashrm.org
- CSHRM (California Society for Healthcare Risk Management) 2013 Annual Conference March 6-8, 2013 Meritage Resort and Spa, Napa, CA - http://www.cshrmca.org
- SCAHRM (Southern California Association for Healthcare Risk Management) 2013 Annual Conference May 8, 2013 Rancho Mirage, CA - http://www.scahrm.org
- Minutes and other documents (login required)
- Membership/workgroups/liaisons list (pdf)