Workshops & webinars
The High School Articulation unit offers a variety of free training opportunities, hands-on workshops and instructive webinars. Topics range from updating the “a-g” course list to the University’s online course policy to the “a-g” and CTE course criteria.
Upcoming workshops and webinars
To register for an upcoming training, click the title link below. Links to register for a workshop or webinar will be available as training dates and topics are determined. Please continue to check back for further updates.
UC Articulation Conferences 2014 (registration link will be available in August).
- New Online Course Policy for Non-Online Schools (Jan. 2014)
- Updates from High School Articulation (Aug. 2013)
- Writing A-G Courses for Success (June 2013)
- New Online Policy Webinar for Online Publishers & Online Schools (Apr. 2013)
- New User Training - Updating the A-G Course List (Mar. 2013)
- Tools for Success: Common Core, College, and Career
A-G Updates & the New Piece of the Puzzle: Common Core [PPT]
- Educating for Careers Pre-Conference
March 2, 2014
The Basics of UC’s A-G [PPT]
- California Consortium for Independent Study (CCIS) Spring Conference
January 31, 2014
Online Courses & the University of California’s A-G Subject Area Requirements [PPT]
- e-Learning Strategies Symposium
December 6, 2013
Fast Forward: University of California’s A-G Online Course Policy & the Growth of Online Learning [PPT]