Workshops & webinars
The High School Articulation unit offers a variety of training opportunities, hands-on workshops and instructive webinars. Topics range from updating the “a-g” course list to the University’s online course policy to the “a-g” and CTE course criteria.
All trainings and workshops are free of charge thanks to the financial support of the University of California and the California Department of Education.
Upcoming workshops and webinars
To register for an upcoming training, click the title link below. Links to register for a workshop or webinar will be available as training dates and topics are determined. Please continue to check back for further updates.
New Online Course Policy for Non-Online Schools
January 15, 2014 10:00-11:30 AM PST
The High School Articulation unit at the University of California Office of the President is pleased to offer a free webinar focusing on the University’s revised online course policy with regards to non-online schools and their online course offerings. Topics and updates will include the development of the new online policy, the process for submitting online courses and deadlines associated with the implementation of the revised online course policy for non-online schools.
- Updates from High School Articulation (Aug. 2013)
- Writing A-G Courses for Success (June 2013)
- New Online Policy Webinar (Apr. 2013)
- New User Training - Updating the A-G Course List (Mar. 2013)
- Submitting A-G Courses for Online Schools, Providers and Publishers (Dec. 2012)
- e-Learning Strategies Symposium
December 6, 2013
Fast Forward: University of California’s A-G Online Course Policy & the Growth of Online Learning [PDF]
- California Career Pathways Consortia and California Partnership Academies Educating for Careers Pre-Conference
March 10, 2013
The Basics of UC’s A-G [PPT]
Advanced Understanding of UC’s A-G [PPT]
- California Consortium for Independent Study (CCIS) Spring Conference
January 31, 2013
New Directions: Online Courses & the University of California’s A-G Subject Area Requirements [PPT]
Implementing the University of California’s A-G Policy for Independent Study [PPT]