Workshops & webinars
The High School Articulation unit offers a variety of free training opportunities, hands-on workshops and instructive webinars. Topics range from updating the “a-g” course list to the University’s online course policy to the “a-g” and CTE course criteria.
Upcoming workshops and webinars
To register for an upcoming training, click the title link below. Links to register for a workshop or webinar will be available as training dates and topics are determined. Please continue to check back for further updates.
No upcoming workshops and webinars.
- New Online Course Policy for Non-Online Schools (Jan. 2014)
- Updates from High School Articulation (Aug. 2013)
- Writing A-G Courses for Success (June 2013)
- New Online Policy Webinar for Online Publishers & Online Schools (Apr. 2013)
- New User Training - Updating the A-G Course List (Mar. 2013)
- Educating for Careers Pre-Conference
March 2, 2014
The Basics of UC’s A-G [PPT]
- California Consortium for Independent Study (CCIS) Spring Conference
January 31, 2014
Online Courses & the University of California’s A-G Subject Area Requirements [PPT]
- e-Learning Strategies Symposium
December 6, 2013
Fast Forward: University of California’s A-G Online Course Policy & the Growth of Online Learning [PPT]