The High School Articulation unit communicates and implements UC faculty policy regarding high school coursework that fulfills the “a-g” subject requirements for freshman admissions to the University. Our staff evaluate and assess high school courses for quality and rigor. Through a diverse array of resources, we support educators and administrators in designing college-preparatory courses. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate the preparation of high school students to attend the University of California.
- Monica H. Lin, Ph.D., Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Articulation
- Addison Peterson, High School Articulation Coordinator
- Nina Costales, High School Articulation Analyst
- Hannah Frankel, High School Articulation Analyst
- Elizabeth McWhorter, High School Articulation Analyst
- Danyale Willingham, High School Articulation Analyst
- Kimberly Boral, Articulation Program Assistant