Information Technology Services
IT Service Hub Brown Bag
Date: May 24, 2012
To: UCOP Community
From: Shirley Bittlingmeier, Director, IT Infrastructure Services, ITS Client Services Officer
ITS launched the IT Service Hub ticketing system portal today. You will access the IT Service Hub at this link: http://itservicehub.ucop.edu. You may wish to bookmark it for quick reference. The link also appears on the ITS home page.
You can use the IT Service Hub to
- Check the status of your open Service Desk tickets
- Report incidents and make requests
- Complete feedback surveys after each ticket is closed
- Get tips about fixing common problems
- Find up-to-date system outage news
What Happens with Already Opened Tickets?
Only new questions or issues sent to the Service Desk starting today will be tracked in the IT Service Hub. Tickets opened with the Service Desk before today will be closed out using our old system.
Contacting Service Desk
The IT Service Hub provides an additional way to interact with the Service Desk. You always may e-mail or phone the Service Desk. Certainly, if there is an emergency, you should call or even stop by the Service Desk bullpen on the 7th floor Franklin.
Brown Bag Sessions
We have scheduled brown bag sessions so that, after you've had a chance to begin using the system, you can ask questions and give us feedback. Hope to see you there!
- May 29, 1:00 2:00 p.m., Franklin Lobby 1
- June 7, 11:00 a.m. noon, Franklin Lobby 1
Pass Code: 9870765